General terms of contract
Aneyron Promociones S.L.
- These general terms of contract apply without exception to all products made in Spain (including the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, and the autonomous cities of Ceuta and Melilla) for natural and/or legal persons by ANEYRON PROMOCIONES, S.L., holder of VAT number B50985803, hereinafter ANEYRON. Any order placed with ANEYRON necessarily implies the customer’s unreserved acceptance of these General Terms of Contract.
- These General Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain.
- Any dispute relating to the interpretation or execution of these general terms of contract shall be the exclusive competence of the Courts of Zaragoza (Spain).
Orders received by ANEYRON sales representatives or sent directly to this company are only valid from the moment they are officially accepted by persons authorised by ANEYRON.
All prices published by ANEYRON are in euros and are valid save for typographical error. Unless specified otherwise, all prices are net of any Value Added Tax or other tax or duty that may be legally charged on the invoice date.
4. Payment: The payment terms shall be determined by the parties on a case-by-case basis. ANEYRON shall reserve possession of the goods until it has received full payment of their price.
5. Products and Warranties:
ANEYRON reserves the right to modify the products in accordance with any difficulties imposed by its suppliers. Any products that have been tampered with, knocked or damaged due to improper use are explicitly excluded from the manufacturer’s warranty. In all other cases, the warranty shall be six months from the date of delivery.
Purchased products shall be delivered to the address indicated in the order or by the customer. By default, invoices shall be sent to the email address indicated by the customer when registering with ANEYRON. An order is considered to be delivered at the time the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document.
The customer must check the condition of the goods upon receipt, and indicate any anomalies on the delivery receipt slip. Whenever carriage has been organised by ANEYRON, the carrier contracted by ANEYRON shall be liable for any incidents during transit. If, on the other hand, carriage has been organised by the customer, the carriers contracted by the customer shall be liable for any such incidents. Any complaint by the customer based on any defect in the quality or condition of the products or their failure to meet the specifications, regardless of whether or not delivery is refused, must be reported to ANEYRON within 14 days of the date of delivery, with ANEYRON’s liability being limited to replacing the goods. No returns shall be accepted after this period. Before making the return, the customer should contact the Customer Care Department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on its returns process, indicating the product or products it wishes to return. ANEYRON shall pay the costs of both the return and the new shipment whenever the item returned is defective or does not match that requested in the order.
8. Right of withdrawal:
No order which has been accepted by ANEYRON or is covered by the contract may be cancelled by the customer, except by written agreement between the parties. Notwithstanding, should the customer decide to cancel an order, it shall be liable for indemnifying ANEYRON in full for any loss, cost, damage, charge or expense incurred by ANEYRON in compliance with or as a result of the cancellation.
9. User and/or customer obligations:
ANEYRON’s customers undertake at all times to provide truthful information for the details requested in the various forms and/or requests for information or other documents. Entering such information is compulsory, with any failure by the customer to enter accurate information making it impossible for ANEYRON to manage the orders placed. In accordance with the data protection legal policy, all details provided shall be used solely and exclusively for the inherent purposes of each service, and shall not be communicated to third parties.